Monday, July 21, 2008

That is NASTY...You have got to be kidding me!

One day last week I was in the locker room at the gym. Please know I am a compulsive shower person...if I sweat, I shower. I like to smell good. Sweat makes you stink. People don't want to smell stink. Anyhow, this girl comes in and gets dressed, puts on make up and continues to get ready for her day. Did I miss something, here? Did this girl just change out of her gym clothes and into her dress clothes and get ready to go to the office? I thought she had maybe she had been in the shower when I was in the shower, but I realized no one was in the other shower the whole time I was in the shower and no one had gotten in or out the whole time I was getting ready. That meant she hadn't taken a shower before she had put on her dress clothes. I'm sorry, but that is just disgusting! It's NASTY! Then, she had the nerve to look at me when I was getting ready and give me a dirty look because I guess I was taking up too much space at the counter. Well, I have news for you Stinky, I wouldn't have made space for you even if you didn't give me a dirty look because you were stinky!!

Today, I spent most of my morning running up and down the stairs getting materials for different groups who had sent me emails over the weekend. I had a few things I needed to put in orders from last Friday and I had some different things I had to finish up. I ran up and down the stairs several times. Well, just when I thought I had gotten caught up, I get this request asking for the materials we were sending out for the different events. Well, we don't send out materials for every event, the different groups have to tell me what they want to work on and I send them the materials. I email the person back and remind them they need to tell me what they need because we aren't sending out a box of materials to every group. In the past, this cost a lot of money and the materials weren't utilized. So, it was decided each group would ask for materials they would use and we would send them out.

Well, this person didn't get the memo or something because they emailed me back and said "What materials do we have to pick from? Do you have a list?" OMG! Please hit me over the head with a stick and gouge my eyes out with a sharp object. We have a whole resource book and you can find it online, too. I wanted to scream. Seriously, you have got to be kidding me! I sent the email to my boss and she got a good laugh. I told her to just beat me with a stick because I couldn't deal with it at that moment. I had to just forget about it until tomorrow, which is the great thing about my job, if something is completely getting to me, I just put it aside until I can tackle it. I will be able to deal with it tomorrow. Tomorrow I won't want to be hit over the head with a stick and have my eyes gouged out. That is the great thing about my job, I leave it when I walk at the door at the end of the day and I am ready to go back in the morning. It's amazing! Well, until next time, Diva Divine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this Ms. Stinky, does she wear nice clothes? Maybe she works outside all day and figures she will be sweaty again,why bother? I am curiuos!

iamdivadivine said...

Miss Stinky puts on dress clothes, like she is going to work in an office environment. I don't think she works outside. She was MIA from the gym this week. I just had to deal with Miss 2% body fat and all her nakedness. I don't know which is worse.