Sunday, July 27, 2008

Don't be a stupid!

I just got home from answering the phones at the nursing home. I then went to the grocery store and stood in line for eons because I had two too many items to use the self checkout and Kroger only opens two lanes and everyone in those lanes is buying groceries for an army and they have the two slowest cashiers on duty, too. I finally get home, 50 minutes after leaving work, and I enter the complex with caution because there are always kids running around and I really don't want to hit a small child with my car. I come around the curve and there is a group of little boys on bikes. They are in the middle of the road goofing off. I stop my car and wait for them to get out of the road. They look right at me and one of them says "Car! Get out of the road!" Then, he proceeds to go out in the middle of the road and stand there! Then he runs back to the side of the road and back out into the road again! Hello, are you a stupid??? Get the hell out the middle of the road!! Are you wanting people to hit you? For real! Where the hell is your momma? I swear, I should have gotten out and spanked that kid! Oh hells yeah! Playing out in the middle of the road like a stupid, he deserved a good spankin'! Until next time I promise not to hit any little kids with my car, but I can't guarantee I won't spank them. Diva Divine

No comments: