Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bye, bye Speed Racer, So tired, What do you do with all the teacher stuff?

This morning, I was sitting out on the couch eating my daily bowl of frosted shredded wheat when I hear a commotion in the hallway. At first it sounded like Cowboy Bob hitting his boots against the floor, like he was trying to get all the dirt out of them. Great, Cowboy Bob, make a big mess on the floor! The noise continued so I went to the door to investigate. That's when I see Pothead Pete(AKA Speed Racer) carrying things out the door. Could it be, Pete was moving out? Yes, it did appear that Pete was moving out. Bye, bye Speed Racer, you and your cloud of maryjane smoke that nearly knocked me over on several occasions. I won't miss you and your huge dog who you thought it was okay to take out without a leash, even though our leases state all animals must be on a leash. I also won't miss your Speed Racer Video Game.

With the hallway commotion mystery solved, I settled down on the couch where I immediately fell asleep. I have been so tired lately I am beginning to become concerned. There is no reason why I should be so tired. I really want to do things and I have no energy. I just can't seem to drag my body out of the bed unless I know I have to do something. I am going back to the doctor this week to see if she can determine why I am so tired all the time. I have wasted the whole day sleeping because I couldn't wake up and get my body off the couch.

I am sitting here looking at my display shelf which is filled with a plethora of teacher-esque treasures. That brings me to the question, "What do you I do with all this teacher stuff?" I really have no use for it anymore. I don't want to look at it and the thought of dusting it off, well, I don't dust. So, what do you think I should do with all my teacher stuff? Do I have a "Teacher Stuff" yard sale? Do I donate it to charity? Do I just put it away and forget about it? I have no clue what to do with it.

Well, I am getting tired again and I am really hungry. I think I will have a celebratory dinner to commemorate Pete's moving out. I don't know what I have in the refrigerator. I think it will have to be something quick because I don't have the energy to hang out in the kitchen and make something elaborate. Until next time, Diva Divine

No comments: