Monday, July 7, 2008

Glamour Don't....

I had to go to Target tonight to pick up a prescription. As I was walking in, this girl go sprinting past me, like almost knocked me over sprinting past me. She was obviously in a big hurry. Then, my eyes honed in on what appeared to be a turtle shell attached to her back. I had to be seeing things. People don't wear turtle shells, or do they? I was so intrigued, I had to follow the girl.

She was making 90 through Target. I do not walk slow, but she was hard to keep up with. She had to be on a mission. Perhaps it was a mission to pick up turtle food? Maybe she wanted to get home and back before anyone saw her in Target with a turtle shell on her back. Whatever she was up to, she was making 90 and I was hot on her trail.

I was in hot pursuit of Tippy the Turtle. I almost lost her when she turned the corner into domestics. I finally found her in the aisle with the sheets. I had to act like I was looking at the sheets so she wouldn't realize I was stalking her. I then took out my phone so I could snap a picture of the shell, because otherwise, no one would have believed what I had seen. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. I managed to snap a picture of Tippy as she sprinted down the aisle. She was talking to herself, mumbling how she couldn't stand Target because she couldn't find anything. Whatever, Tippy, obviously she doesn't appreciate Target.

Yes, I know I am going to hell for taking pictures of Tippy the Turtle. I already have an engraved nameplate waiting for me at my table. I should be ashamed of myself for following her through the store, but I had to document this special Glamour Don't. Remember people, turtle shells do not make proper purses. Yes, I will reiterate I know I am going to hell, but it was a once in a lifetime experience to see a girl with a turtle shell on her back. Until my spot in hell opens up, Diva Divine


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....Heroes in a half shell...Turtle Power!!!!



Glamour Don't!


P.S. I forgot to send shouts out to my friend and sorority sister, Carrie Jo! Today is her birthday! Happy Birthday, Carrie Jo! I will never forget your birthday...7-7-77!! DG Love to you, Carrie Jo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I love my divadivine!