Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am such a sap....P.S. I forgot something

I have come to the conclusion that I am a big old sap. Case in point, I was watching "Greensburg" on Planet Green. This is the documentary about the town of Greensburg, Kansas which was hit by an F5 tornado over a year ago. The town was destroyed and during the rebuilding process, the town decided to "go green." Anyhow, the episode tonight chronicled the town getting ready for Christmas. Another town in Kansas donated Christmas Tree's for the people of the town. There was a big event where the people in Greensburg could go and get lights and ornaments for their Christmas trees because those things were lost during the tornado. I was sitting there watching it and I started to get all choked up. It is official. I am a big sap. Just wanted to let you all know that, now back to your regularly scheduled program. Until next time, Diva Divine

P.S. I forgot to send a shout out to my friend, Princess Kerrie, today is her birthday! Happy Birthday Princess!! Enjoy your rhinestone encrusted sash :) Be sure to wear it with your crown and wand!!!

No comments: