Monday, June 2, 2008

Waiting is the hardest part....oh my aching feet

Festivus ended yesterday. I think we made about 250 lemon shake-ups yesterday. If I see a lemon shake-up before next Festivus, it will be too soon. Seriously, I don't even want to smell the scent of lemon. You might think I am joking, I'm not.

After the storms on Friday night, which were later determined to be tornadoes, I was sleep deprived. I didn't get to bed until 2:30 that night and I woke up at 7:30. I did go back to sleep for a little while, but I had to get my hair cut at 11:30, so I had to leave my house by 11:00 so I could get there on time. I worked all day and got home around 11:45. I think I was in bed by 12:30. I was all ready to sleep until 8:15. Oh, no, this was not to be because I woke up at 6:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. Are you kidding me? Usually I am excellent at sleeping, not so much this last weekend.

Today, I spent most of my time sleeping. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I moved from the bed to the couch. I have no energy, and I really don't seem to think that is a problem. I need a shower, but I don't feel like standing up that long. It doesn't matter that I smell awful. I don't think my feet can handle it either. They hurt so bad. Of any part of my body, my feet hurt the most. Then, it would be my back, which is probably because my feet hurt. I think I am falling apart. Tomorrow, I will feel better, I just needed to do nothing today.

Still no word on the job front. I just hope I get that job. I have tried not to think about it, but it's kind of hard. Sleeping today, helped keep my mind from fixating on it, but that is not going to be the case tomorrow, when I have to go back to a somewhat normal schedule. Being lazy was fun while it lasted. Until next time, Diva Divine

No comments: