Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Number 2 again...Lack of a Rack

Well, I didn't get the big job I interviewed for last week. I said if the job is between me and one other person, the other person will get the job. I swear, this has happened to me at least three or four times. I think I am surrounded by bad karma. I hate being Number 2.

So, I need to figure out what I am going to be when I grow up. Below is a list I have started with future jobs. Feel free to add your ideas in the comment sections.

1. Barista at Starbucks
2. Pole Dancer (hey, some people like big girls)
3. Greeting Card Designer
4. Famous Author
5. Stand-Up Comic
6. Cake Decorator
7. Pottery Painter

This brings me to my second troubling topic of the day. I have no boobs. No rack. Lack of a rack. I guess I shouldn't be complaining, but when you don't have the bust to fill out a top, it's sad. Once, I was quite busty. When I say quite busty, I'm talking 44 DDD busty. Yeah, big honking rack. Then, I had a little of my boobage removed. Seriously, my back couldn't take it anymore. My shoulders were all whacked out and it is not fun when you have to wear three bras just so you can exercise. I was very happy with the size of my chest after surgery. Then, it seemed like my boobs just disappeared. I think it's in my head, because I really think my cup size has remained the same, but my band size has gotten smaller. My bras are too big, and considering I have a plethora of bras....my dresser drawer looks like a Victoria Secret store, I am sad. I will have to replace my whole cache. So for now, I will just have to deal with my lack of a rack. Although, it is sad when girls half my age have bigger boobs than me. At least I can invest in some chicken cutlets to stuff my bra. Until next time, Diva Divine

No comments: