Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What part of health class did these people miss?

Everyone knows how I am about showering after being at the gym. Well, it seems some people missed the part of health class when they talked about that subject. I had this feeling a girl at the gym wasn't showering, but I wasn't sure. Today, I had confirmation she doesn't shower. I got out of the shower and I saw her get her stuff out of the locker. I thought she was leaving. However, I was wrong because just as I was finishing getting ready she comes back in dressed and she gets her coat out of the locker, puts it on and leaves. Unless she is Superwoman and gets dressed in phone booths, she didn't shower before she left for work and she was dressed for work. She had been in the tanning bed (don't even get me started on that.... she is stinky and will have skin like a leather boot in ten years) and got dressed in there! GROSS!!! Not only did she sweat when she worked out, but she was probably sweating in the tanning bed. I really don't get it... what's so difficult about showering after sweating?? I want to post a sign that says "Shower after you workout because no one wants to smell your nasty ass body odor all day at work!" Do you think I could get away with that? Let me know.... Until next time, please shower after you sweat, Diva Divine

No comments: