Monday, May 19, 2008

But it was a nice trailer...

I was trolling the web today, trying to keep busy. Yes, my life is so exciting. I know you are all jealous. Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me, just hate me because my boobs are perkier than yours! HAHAHA! Anyhow, I want to the website for Virgins, Saints and Sinners. VSS is an apparel, jewelry, and stuff for your home, like artwork and coasters. The stuff is cool and trendy. I have a shirt that says "Every Saint Has A Past, Every Sinner Has A Future." Well, today when I went to the website, I found this new t-shirt. I will let the picture speak for itself.



I swear, I think if had been drinking something when I saw the t-shirt, I would have spewed it out my nose. That is not a pleasant experience, but in this case, it would have been worth it. I had a sorority sister who once announced "But it was a nice trailer!" She was referring to the home she was going to be sharing with her soon to be husband. It was a sad situation....I won't go into it not here, not now.

Enjoy the shirt...and remember, "It was a nice trailer!"

No comments: