Monday, May 12, 2008

Another first...

I have kept a few pairs of my old pants so when I get discouraged or need inspiration, I can pull them out and look at them. It reminds me of how far I've come and how I never want to go back to where I started. I pulled a pair of them out yesterday to show to one of my friends. I told her "I can't wait until I can fit into one leg of these pants." She said "I think you could probably do that now." I didn't think that was possible, but when I got home last night, I tried it and what do you know, I COULD FIT INTO ONE LEG OF MY OLD PANTS! I took pictures and everything. It's hard to take a picture of yourself when your camera is janky and old and won't let you zoom out. I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, but at least I tried. Until next time, Diva Divine
Disclaimer: I have not had any type of weight loss surgery. I have managed this weight loss with diet and exercise.










Yes, I am fully aware the shirt I have on doesn't match the belt on the pants, but I didn't have time to change shirts so I could match my belt. And yes, I know I have some muffin top going on, but that will be gone soon...part of it was a bad camera angle.

No comments: