Thursday, October 16, 2008

I can't pack!

I am going to a work event this weekend. I fly out tomorrow morning and I am still not completely packed. Some people would tell me to just throw some stuff in a suitcase and go, but I agonize about what I should take so I am still not packed. It really shouldn't be that hard since most of the stuff we are doing is outside and I don't have to dress up or look all fabulous, but I am still worried about either taking too much stuff or not taking enough. I feel like an idiot. I am getting picked up at around 6:30 which means I will probably be packing up my suitcase for good at around 6:25. I will forget something I need. I will take things I don't need. I will realize there were things I should have taken with me and kick myself for not bringing those things. I need a personal assistant to keep me in line and to pack my suitcases for me. Until next time, Diva Divine

No comments: