Friday, September 5, 2008

Yes, I am still alive

I've been a little busy the past few days. Sorry for the hiatus. I thought I was going to have to go all carnival freak crazy on my apartment complex management because they suck. I told them weeks ago my air conditioning wasn't working right, but they didn't come to work on it because that would have been too easy. So, when I came home Tuesday, my apartment was 10,000 degrees. You guessed it, my air conditioning was not working. I called the emergency maintenance line and leave a message. No one calls me back. So, I call again an hour later. No one calls. I call a third time, two hours after my first call. Nothing. By this time, it was 10:20 and there was no way I was going to be able to sleep in my house because it was so hot I could not breath. So, I packed up my stuff and went to a hotel for the night. I was so mad they didn't call me back and I was hot and grumpy. I didn't want to spend the money to go to a hotel, but I really didn't have a choice.

The next day, I called the office to see if they were going to fix my A/C and the little byotch in the office got smart with me. I think she wanted me to cut her or something. She said I didn't call and leave the message on the right mailbox so that is why my call was never returned. Okay, I have lived here for four years, I know how to leave a message for emergency maintenance, byotch. I almost went through the phone and scratched her eyes out, but I was at work and I didn't want to have to go all ghetto on her. I will get her when she least expects it. Seriously, she will get what is coming to her.

They finally came and fixed my A/C Wednesday. It was being obstructed by weeds!!! Are you kidding me? Don't the gardening people cut the weeds down around here? They are here practically every other day. What the hell do they do when they are here? Sit around and play with their weed-eaters and put their thumbs up their asses and rotate on them? Really, why can't people do their jobs?

I am really exhausted and I just want to go to bed. I think I will do that shortly. This week, even though we only worked four days, seemed so cram packed with stuff to do. I am just exhausted. Until next time, Diva Divine

No comments: