Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am a fat ass... I need an intervention... NOW!

I have been really busy with work so I haven't had time to post. I know that is no excuse. I've been trying to get my house in order, with Ginny's help, and trying to get my life in order. Anyhow, I went to the doctor today and I got a big slap in the face. I knew I had gained some weight. I have been really stressed. I eat when I am stressed. I didn't think I had eaten that much, but obviously, I have been eating nonstop because I have gained 12 pounds in 6 weeks. 12 freakin' pounds in 6 weeks... that's 2 pounds a week! HOLY FREAKIN' SHIT! So, I am now on official intervention mode. I have alerted everyone that if they should happen to see me with food in my hands, they are supposed to slap me silly, take the food away and slap me again while yelling "HEY FATTY 12 POUNDS.... 6 WEEKS!!!! GO RUN AND STOP EATING BEFORE YOUR ASS GETS ITS OWN ZIP CODE!" Hopefully, that will work.

Good news on other fronts, I started running again this week. I can only run in intervals of two minutes of running, three minutes of walking, but I can run. I am hoping that the running will get me back in check and take some of this weight off of my fat ass. Otherwise, I will be trading my nice clothes for mumu's and tents.

I am still in like with MC. I am more in like with him now than before.  I actually just enjoy MC's company. He makes me laugh. He likes the same music I like. He is smart. He is tall. He is actually nice and thoughtful and an all around good guy. 

Well, I have to get stuff cleaned up and work off the chicken, spinach, and cheese wrap I ate for dinner. I better start running up and down my stairs for the next hour. Until next time, Diva Divine

No comments: